Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Seven Investment Terms Everyone Should Know
For those who have never given their financial future a second thought, the term "Financial Planning" could be a scary one. Investments can be a smart way to invest money for your future, but it can be confusing for those who have no experience in the financial business. Before you consult a financial planner it is wise to become familiar with some of the terminology that you are likely to hear from him or her.
* Mutual Fund-An investment made with money that is collected by individuals with an investment goal in mind. The mutual fund is handled primarily buy a person known as the fund manager. Mutual funds are easy and cost efficient, since you are not responsible for making the decision as to where to invest the money.
* Asset Allocation Fund-A mutual fund that incorporates several types of investments such as stocks, bonds, real estate, and foreign stocks. These are typically for the small investors who want to invest in a variety of funds in order to maintain a constant return.
* Risk-Return Trade-Off-This is the amount of money that you can stand to lose versus the amount of money you are willing to invest. Investments that are low-risk often have low payoffs, while investments that are high risk usually have higher payoffs. When investing money you must determine the amount of money you can lose before determining how much money you will invest and where you will invest it.
* Compounding-Money made from an investment that will then be reinvested into the same or another investment to generate its own earnings.
* Bonds-Money that is loaned to a company or the government at a specified interest rate. The company will usually give some kind of document that states the amount loaned and the agreed upon interest rate and the total amount that will be repaid at a specific time or "maturity date".
* Stocks-Pieces of a company that are for sale. One would buy stocks from a company at a given price in hopes that the company would gain a significant amount of money and that they would be able to sell the stocks at a higher price.
* Money Market Funds-Money invested in debt by a mutual fund. The goal is to obtain money from interest to the debt. The benefit of the Money Market Account is that they offer very low investments of less than $1.00.
Timothy Gorman is a successful Webmaster and publisher of Debt-Relief-Solutions.com. He provides more debt relief, credit counseling, repair and free financial planning information that you can research in your pajamas on his website.
Investing - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Missleading Fund Names Wreak Havoc On Investor Returns!
Mutual fund managers use fake fund names to part you from your money such that you cannot judge what a fund does by its name. Many funds have names that are outright misleading or even deceptive.
Discipline in Trading and Investing
The one thing I can think of that most affects both trading and investing has to be self-discipline.Being disciplined is fully 50% of the job of trading or of investing.
Waiting 20 Years Can Cost You Millions - Dont Wait Start Today
Many Young people live for Today. They really don't fully understand the power of compound interest.
The Perfect Economy?
Property Investment Just Got Exciting
There is an area in Brazil that has lower crime & lower property prices than where your are probably sitting right now!Demand from the increasing retirement population and from those who have benefited from their own property markets are now pushing overseas property prices up. Brazilian property prices are still very low and offer the overseas property buyer quality real estate in stunning locations.
Better Investing Made Easy
If there were one piece of advice that an investor could ask for, the question would probably be something like "What do I need to do to invest better?" Better investing choices are sought by investors every day. Some find them and succeed, others do not.
Understanding The Real Rate of Return!
There is one indicator more than any other which determines the health of an economy and it is the Real Rate of Return.Furthermore this is the simplest of all indicators to understand because it determines the safety of assets.
How Eating Bitumen Made Me a Better Stock Trader
Stock market trading is a fascinating activity.There are so many layers to it.
Invest To Make Money, Not To Get Rich
The technology boom of the '90s romanticized the "rags-to-riches" ideal that all of us dream about when investing. For those that invested $1000 in Dell at $5 during 1990, held through the seven splits, then sold in March 2000 at $59, the dream was a reality.
Why You Need To Buy and Sell Gold Coins (Part 5)
Grading coinsThe condition of a coin is commonly summarized by a grade. Because the value of collectible coins often varies dramatically with grade and overly generous grading is not uncommon, reasonable grading proficiency is an important skill for collectors.
The Convertible Craze Brightens The Future Of Equities
Convertibles are stealing the show with their safe investment image in today's "protective" market. They seem to be overshadowing the stocks and bonds, and this holds true for the mediocre issuers.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
I am sure you have probably read about the power of compound interest. And how if you invested $10,000 at 10% return and let it compound for 50 years you would have a little over 1 million dollars.
25 Ways to Find Companies to Buy
When you start your program to purchase your "ideal" company, you quickly realize that your ultimate success will depend on two primary skill sets: 1) Your ability to FIND viable companies that are for sale, and 2) Your ability to effectively qualify the potential acquisition investment once found.This article is about only step one, how to creatively find viable companies and one's that are able to be purchased.
Can Your Annuity Do This?
Okay, so I can tell you I have sat in front of countless numbers of people who have made mistakes when purchasing and owning annuities. And I have visited people who wish they never got involved in an annuity.
Why You Need To Buy and Sell Gold Coins (Part 2)
How to Collect Rare CoinsFor Fun and ProfitTime has proven that collectors tend to make the most money in rare coins because they search out "undervalued coins" and buy during market lulls. Buying in today's market climate offers you superb upside profit potential.
"Financial planners are like dentists: they may occasionally inflict pain, but in the end, you will be better off for following their advice!"Whoever wrote these lines must have either been a financial planner or someone who relied heavily on planners for finance management. We all know that planning our finances is vital.
Short Selling for Investors
Shorts. Let's see.
Advice for International Investors on How to Safeguard Their Profits
What are the risks?Today, investors are increasingly turning to global markets to find opportunities for profit, giving urgency to the issue of protecting returns from foreign exchange risk. While there are many excellent investment opportunities to be found all over the world, volatility in the currency markets can and does affect the profitability of these investments.
Getting Started In Investing
Are you ready to open your pathway to financial independence?Well you should be. The sooner the better.
Time is Money and We Are Running Out of Both!
One of the fundamental principles of finance is the concept that $1 today is more valuable than $1 a year from now.Making adjustments for inflation, the dollar will buy less goods and services next year.
MyIdeal Domain Is For Sale - $8,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.MyIdeal.biz - 2012